Wednesday, June 10, 2015

MEA and Motor Neurons

Plating Densities of Motor Neurons Matter!

I wanted to share some of the tips and data shared during the ArunA Biomedical's/Axion Biosystem's Webinar on MEA and our Mouse Motor Neurons

Plating Cells on Axion's MEA
  • Surface Coating PEI-laminin for adhesion and uniform monolayer development 
  • Dotting Constrains cells to the array 
  • Requires fewer cells per well 
  • Media changes every 2-3 days
  • Variations on Cell Density
Detailed Protocol for Culturing Motor Neurons on MEA
Different Plating Densities
Plating Densities between 60,000-80,000 Optimal
At these densities there was the least variation in mean firing rates. This data shows as the density increased the cells moved towards firing in synchronicity.
Figure: Difference in Mean Motor Neurons Firing Rates vs Plating Densities

The demand for using these motor neurons for neuromuscular diseases drug discovery has been brisk and growing. Should you have question on how they would work for your unique applications, do not hesitate to contact me directly @ 612-801-1007 or pshuster@neuromics.com. Pete Shuster, CEO and Owner, Neuromics

2 comments:

Debbie Wallace said...

HERBAL CURE FOR SHINGLES,WARTS AND HERPES,Hv/Aids 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was SHINGLES. I have had it for a very long time, I contracted it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I ended the relationship between us. The warts were so embarrassed because it started spreading all over. I have been dealing with these things for a very long time. The last treatment I took was About 2 years ago I applied for natural treatment from Dr. JAMES herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts were gone. It's now 2 years and some months I don't have a single wart or any symptoms of SHINGLES. wow"" it's great, Dr. JAMES has finally cured me. Anyone living with SHINGLES contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact Dr Jmaes who cured me on his Email  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com].  .

Shannon Mackle said...

I USED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOW I AM TOTALLY CURED FROM HERPES, LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN, CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL..Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com