Saturday, December 15, 2018

Neuromics FBS at 259 USD/500 ml.

Only 2 Weeks Left
We wanted to get our FBS in the hands of more cell culturing experts. Our low pricing has accelerated purchasing of this culture supplement.

More importantly, we are pleased with the positive feedback. Here are some recent reviews.
on BirdEye
 ★
9 days ago
My experience with Neuromics was very positive. I asked for a sample of FBS and after to use the FBS I received. 
on BirdEye
 
month ago
I purchased FBS from Neuromics. It was shipped to Canada without any problems. It arrived safely and still frozen. Cells grow well in the product. Customer service was great and I will definitely shop here again.

Here are the most recent publications:
  1. Fei Cao, Li-Xue Yin. (2018). miR-122 enhances sensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma to oxaliplatin via inhibiting MDR1 by targeting Wnt/β-catenin pathway. Experimental and Molecular Pathology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yexmp.2018.10.009 
  2. Amélie Robert, Peirun Tian, Stephen A. Adam, Mark Kittisopikul, Khuloud Jaqaman, Robert D. Goldman, and Vladimir I. Gelfand. Kinesin-dependent transport of keratin filaments: a unified mechanism for intermediate filament transport. 26 Jun 2018https://doi.org/10.1096/fj.201800604R 
  3. Mayuri Manoj Vaidya (2018). Verification of Apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells Post NBA Photodynamic Therapy Using DNA Fragmentation Assay and Cell Death Dyes. (Doctoral Dissertation). University of Texas San Antonio
The pricing is good through December 31, 2018.

1 comment:

Jessi Millwood said...

Hello everyone, I have been suffering from herpes virus since 2017. During the first year the OB was all over my body was type 1 and 2 was using famciclovir and valacyclovir to control the OBs. Was always feeling bad and needed a cure, went on web and saw about Chief Dr Lucky I saw a testimonies of someone who has been cured from genital warts and another with Cancer by Chief Dr Lucky so I wrote to Chief Dr Lucky telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured I was happy, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by him, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as assured by him. After some time i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally free from the virus oh it was real. hepatitis, genital wart, herpes/STDs and diabetes. you can email him on> chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348132777335
Http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky
Https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/