Friday, October 23, 2020

Neuromics' n-Fect Delivers

 Gene Expression Tools in Action

Neuromics has a wide offering of transfection reagents that are perfect for both in vivo and in vitro applications. We take pride in seeing our product used in research, which is certainly true of our transfection reagents (see here).

Furthermore, we'd like to highlight a recent use of our n-Fect Transfection Kit (cat.# NF30150) in a doctoral thesis recently published. The paper looked into the neuroscience of alcohol addiction, looking towards the purinergic family receptor P2X4, which has been linked to alcohol addiction in mouse models. Using our n-Fect Transfection Kit, the molecular and cellular mechanisms linking P2X4 expression and voluntary alcohol consumption are explored. Our n-Fect reagents were used on brain slices containing the ventral tegmental area (VTA) of mice. They conclude that purinergic control of VTA neurons is a neurotransmitter system that should be further studied as a target for alcohol dependence drugs.

Image: Examples of p-Fect (Cat.# PF3000) transfection in different cell types.

Questions? Do not hesitate to contact Rose Ludescher, VP of customer satisfaction -rose@neuromics.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him on draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

Jessi Millwood said...

Hello everyone, I have been suffering from herpes virus since 2017. During the first year the OB was all over my body was type 1 and 2 was using famciclovir and valacyclovir to control the OBs. Was always feeling bad and needed a cure, went on web and saw about Chief Dr Lucky I saw a testimonies of someone who has been cured from genital warts and another with Cancer by Chief Dr Lucky so I wrote to Chief Dr Lucky telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured I was happy, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by him, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as assured by him. After some time i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally free from the virus oh it was real. hepatitis, genital wart, herpes/STDs and diabetes. you can email him on> chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348132777335
Http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky
Https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/